Friday, January 15, 2016
Conference Room, Klahr Holocaust and Human Rights Center, Univ. of Maine Augusta, 46 University Drive, Augusta, ME 04330
All business meetings are open to the public. The closest parking is the lot in front of the Randall Student Center. This link goes to a map of the campus layout.
|10:00||Public Comment Period||Holmes|
|10:10||Call to Order||Holmes|
Welcome, Announcements, Agenda Adjustments
|Focus on Mission/Responsibilities|
|10:25||A. Briefing by Public Information and Education Task Force
1. Task force charge
2. Ongoing activities/responsibilities (maintenance of effort)
3. Strategic Plan – strategies assigned to PIE 2014 – 2017; completed work in 2015; focus for 2016.
(Reports submitted are posted.)
|10:40|| A. Minutes
1. October meeting
2. November meeting
|10:45||B. Executive Committee
1. Meeting notes posted. Action on recommendations outlined in notes.
C. Grant Selection and Performance
|11:05||B. Board Development
1. Any updates
|11:10||D. Excellence and Expertise
1. Meeting notes are posted. Respond to clarifications requested.
|11:15||H. Public Information and Education/ Public Policy
1. Meeting updates from Jan. 12.
|11:20||I. MCCS Staff
1. Governor’s Service Awards – need assistance for the committee of one.
2. Focus of training during monthly staff meetings.
3. Special events in Feb/March for Commissioners
|Planning and Future Initiatives|
1. Announcement of task force assignments
|Business Wrap Up|
|11:45||A. Adjourn to Task Force Work Sessions
1. Reminder: Complete meeting evaluation forms
2. Next business meeting is February 19, 2016- Conference Room, Klahr Center, University of Maine Augusta