To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on the Events page (internet calendar) as well as the State of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
1. Business meeting minutes: October 2016
2. Executive Committee: November 2016
3. Excellence and Expertise: November 2016
4. Grant Selection and Performance: November 2016
Note: The following task forces meet the same week as business meeting. Their reports will appear as soon as possible.
5. Public Information and Education:
MCCS Team Report:
Grant Programs Officer: November 2016
Training and Program Development Officer: November 2016
National Service Outreach Assistant: November 2016
- Proposed MOA between Commission and United Ways of Maine
- 2017 Commission Operating Budget
- Substance Abuse in Maine: An Overview and AmeriCorps involvement