Friday, February 19, 2016
Conference Room, Klahr Holocaust and Human Rights Center, Univ. of Maine Augusta, 46 University Drive, Augusta, ME 04330
All business meetings are open to the public. The closest parking is the lot in front of the Randall Student Center. This link goes to a map of the campus layout.
|10:00||Public Comment Period||Portela|
|10:10||Call to Order||Portela|
|10:12||Welcome, Announcements, Agenda Adjustments
3. Quiz Answer
4. Additions or Deletions to Agenda
|Focus on Mission/Responsibilities|
|10:20||A. Briefing by Grant Selection and Performance Task Force
1. Task force charge
2. Ongoing activities/responsibilities (maintenance of effort)
3. Strategic Plan – strategies assigned for 2014 – 2017; completed work in 2015; focus for 2016.
|10:35||B. Annual Review of AmeriCorps Program
1. Bangor AmeriCorps Opportunity Collaborative
|Planning and Future Initiatives|
|10:45||A. Report on December CNCS Evaluation Summit
(David Wihry represented the Commission at this national meeting.)
1. Key points, items to track, impact on MCCS and other state commissions
(Reports submitted are posted.)
|10:55|| A. Minutes
1. January meeting
|11:00||B. Executive Committee
1. Meeting notes posted. Action on policy for liaison to the Maine Volunteer Foundation that is outlined in notes.
|11:10||C. Grant Selection and Performance
1. Confidentiality policy
|11:20||D. Board Development
1. Any updates
|11:25||E. Excellence and Expertise
1. Meeting notes are posted. Review minor changes in Professional Development Fund Policy. Respond to clarifications requested.
|11:35||F. Public Information and Education/ Public Policy
1. Meeting updates from Feb 16.
|11:40||G. CNCS Regional Office update||Hite|
|11:45||I. MCCS Staff
1. Volunteers assisting with office projects. Positions filled; openings remaining.
2. Changes in VolunteerMaine.org
3. Program Development funding; Recruitment for Program Development/Training Officer
|Business Wrap Up|
|11:55||A. Adjourn to Task Force Work Sessions
1. Reminder: Complete meeting evaluation forms
2. Next business meeting is April 15, 2016- Conference Room 110, 19 Union Street, Augusta