To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on this site's Calendar as well as theState of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
- Board Minutes: January 2016
- Executive Committee: February 2016
- Public Information and Education: [to be posted - meeting is Feb. 16]
- Grant Selection and Performance: February 2016
- Excellence and Expertise: February 2016
- Board Development: no January meeting.
Program Officer Report: January 2016
Professional Development Fund updated application guidelines
Governor's Service Awards - flyer for email distribution
Federal FY2017 Budget Summary for CNCS (posted on CNCS website)
AmeriCorps National Direct Consultation Forms