To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on this site's Calendar as well as theState of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
- Board Minutes: April 2016
- Executive Committe: May 2016
- Board Development: April 2016
- Excellence and Expertise: May 2016
- Grant Selection & Performance: May 2016
- Public Information & Education: Did not meet
MCCS Team Report:
Grant Programs Officer: April 2016
AmeriCorps Grantee Mid Year Progress Reports. These are organized by federal grant award so there are 4 documents.
MCCS TTA Investment Funds - submitted plan and budget
NEW Key message (adopted April 2016)