To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on the Events page (internet calendar) as well as the State of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
1. Business meeting minutes: November 2016
3. Excellence and Expertise: December 2016; January 2017
4. Grant Selection and Performance: January 2017
- New proposal: University of Southern Maine for Maine Campus Compact
- New proposal: Eastern Maine Development Corp.
- Continuation: Maine Conservation Corps
- Continuation: LearningWorks
PIE meets the same week as business meeting. The Jan report will appear as soon as possible.
MCCS Team Report:
Grant Programs Officer: See task force reports
Training and Program Development Officer: December 2016; January 2017
National Service Outreach Assistant: January 2017
Governor's Awards for Service and Volunteerism: Nominations open