To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on the Events page (internet calendar) as well as the State of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
1. Business meeting minutes: April 2017
2. Executive Committee: May 2017
3. Excellence & Expertise: May 2017
4. Grant Selection and Performance: May 2017
- Updates to Commission Grant Policies
- AmeriCorps Host Site Policy update
- Continuation background docs for Goodwill grant: Continuation Extract; Continuation Assessment
- Continuation background docs for RSU 14/SySTEM REAL: Continuation Extract; Continuation Assessment
5. Public Information and Education: May 2017
MCCS Team Report:
Grant Programs Officer: Current
Training and Program Development Officer: Current
Maine site on Service Year: New AmeriCorps recruitment site