DATE: Friday, June 16, 2017
TIME: 10 am - 12 pm
Conference Room, Klahr Holocaust and Human Rights Center, Univ. of Maine Augusta, 46 University Drive, Augusta, ME 04330
All business meetings are open to the public. The closest parking is the lot in front of the Randall Student Center. This link goes to a map of the campus layout.
|10:00||Public Comment Period||Portela|
|10:10||Call to Order||Portela|
|10:12||Welcome, Announcements, Agenda Adjustments
3. Quiz Answer
4. Additions or Deletions to Agenda
|Focus on Mission/Responsibilities|
|10:25||A. Commission funding for Program Development and Tech Assistance/Training: Report on what was accomplished, next set of targets||Ashmore|
(Reports submitted are posted.)
|10:35|| A. Minutes
|10:40||B. Grant Selection and Performance
1. Act on policy updates and recommendations
2. AmeriCorps Formula continuation recommendations (revised)
3. Recommendations for new AmeriCorps Formula grant awards
|11:00||C. Executive Committee
1. May 2017 meeting notes posted. Accept report.
2. June 2017 meeting notes posted. Respond to requests for clarification. Accept report.
3. New Board Member orientation
|11:10||D. ASC Update
1. Public policy committee
|11:15||E. Excellence and Expertise
1. June 2017 meeting notes posted. Respond to any requests for clarifications.
2. Overview of VGF funding application due in July
|11:25||F. Public Information and Education/ Public Policy
1. Meeting report from June 12.
|11:30||H. CNCS Regional Office update||Hite|
|11:35||I. MCCS Staff
1. Data report: What 5 years of AmeriCorps exit surveys show regarding skill development by members
2. Blaine House Conference planning status
3. Maine Volunteer Foundation update
|Planning and Future Initiatives|
|11:45||A. Setting Commission/MVF workplan priorities for 2017-2018||Portela/Crofton|
|Business Wrap Up|
|12:00||A. Adjourn to New Commissioner Orientation
1. Reminder: Complete meeting evaluation forms
2. Next business meeting is September 15, 2017