Administrative Staff Reports
May 1, 2013
April 2013 Grant Programs Officer Staff Report
- Participated in planning for, and facilitated travel and sub-grantee visits by Director of AmeriCorps, Bill Basl
- Provided assistance and training to potential AmeriCorps School Improvement Grant ( AC SIG) applicant
- Facilitated scoring of AC SIG application by Grants Task Force & prepared recommendations for Commission
- Established continuation parameters for AmeriCorps programs
- Developed continuation instructions for AC programs
- Met with Island Institute transition team (program director is leaving)
- Organized AmeriCorps outreach at Machais "Stretch Your Dollar Day" event
- Prepared and filed mid-year AmeriCorps progress reports for competitive and formula programs with CNCS and oversaw filing of Federal Financial Reports for AmeriCorps programs
- Began organizing and filing Quarterly report materials
- Organized and filed information related to financial and program reports and processed reimbursement requests.
- Facilitated the monthly Technical Assistance meeting for AmeriCorps Grantees.
- Provided technical assistance to subgrantees on various topics.
- Participated as member of Project Citizen planning group
- Shared Governor's proclamation regarding Global Youth Service Day (GYSD) with funded sites
- Provided press release text for announcing publication of Establishing Service-learning in Maine School Districts in Maine Department of Education Newsletter
- Processed invoices for GYSD grants and communicated reminders to funded programs
- Presented at Maine Prepares Emergency Management Conference
- Participated in Volunteer and Donations Management Planning Team work session in order to continue revision of Volunteer and Donations Management Annex to state Emergency operations plan
- Monitored National Donations Management Network site
Other National Service:
- Continued to work with CNCS programs regarding necessary criminal history check paperwork, distributed background check responses and fingerprint cards at program requests.
- Assisted in various aspects of Governor's Awards for Service & Volunteerism
- Bi-weekly staff meetings
- Hosted Grants Task Force teleconference meeting
- Procurement Card coding