Administrative Staff Reports
October 28, 2019
Report submitted by: Jamie McFaul, Grants Officer
Major projects completed:
- Completed and sent out contracts for Healthy Acadia, Colby College, Learning Works, Midcoast Conservancy, USM-MPES and Trekkers for 2019-2020
- Updated and sent out the Maine Rural State AmeriCorps RFP # 201909166
- Ongoing process of reviewing and approving member position descriptions, providing technical assistance regarding the Corporation for National and Community Service’s (CNCS’) enrollment requirements, and communicating updates to and from CNCS
- Attended the AmeriCorps State and National Symposium in Arlington, VA from 9/18 – 9/20, while there I attended multiple workshops, including fiscal grants administration, compliance and monitoring and Disaster Services Resources and Technical Assistance.
Issues to be aware of:
- MSAD 70 Program Staff has said they will not be continuing with their AmeriCorps program; no formal withdraw has been sent by the Program Director. They have been contacted about closing the program, but no one has responded to requests for a meeting to do so.
Major focus of effort for the next month:
- Reviewing and approving Quarterly reporting, to include Grantee Progress Reports, financial reports, and reimbursement requests
- Completing site monitoring visit for Maine Conservation Corps.
- Begin training with SOM in Advantage (for Procurement) system to administer contracts