Administrative Staff Reports
April 12, 2019
Report submitted by: Jamie McFaul, Grants Officer
Major projects completed:
- Completed annual AmeriCorps Program Monitoring Site Visits for Learning Works, Axiom Education & Training Center, Maine Partnership for Environmental Stewardship, Healthy Acadia, Colby College, Mid-Coast Conservancy, and Trekkers. Began site monitoring reports for all programs mentioned.
- Four new AmeriCorps program started this past month: Seeds of Hope, Game Loft, MSAD 70, and Main Street Skowhegan. The ongoing process of reviewing and approving member position descriptions, technical assistance regarding the Corporation for National and Community Service’s (CNCS’) enrollment requirements, and communicating updates to and from CNCS continues.
- Participated in the AmeriCorps Member Conference, which was on 3/27. Most of my time on this event was spent with the Program Staff at the Technical Assistance (TA) meeting.
Issues to be aware of:
- Prepared a timeline for the Office of Inspector General for the Corporation for National and Community Service because they were contacted by an AmeriCorps member.
Major focus of effort for the next month:
- Reviewing and approving AmeriCorps all 2nd Quarter reports due on April 20th.
- Completing site monitoring reports for Learning Works, Axiom Education & Training Center, Maine Partnership for Environmental Stewardship, Healthy Acadia, Colby College, Mid-Coast Conservancy, and Trekkers.
- Continue assistance for the four new rural programs.