Administrative Staff Reports
May 10, 2019
Report submitted by: Jamie McFaul, Grants Officer
Major projects completed:
- Completed annual AmeriCorps Program Monitoring Site Visit Reports for Axiom Education & Training Center & Healthy Acadia. All other programs Site Reports are in the process of being completed.
- The Four new AmeriCorps program are in various stages of startup: Seeds of Hope has filled the Neighbor Relations position – and is still recruiting for Workforce Development; Game Loft has filled their 2 mentor positions and the members have already been serving, MSAD 70 has filled one of their 3 slots that member will begin near the end of May, and Main Street Skowhegan has interviewed a few potential members, but have not officially onboarded anyone yet.
- Performance measures were submitted in time for the four Rural grants, and GPR’s for the 2nd Quarter are all in from the ongoing AmeriCorps grants.
- Currently in the process of reviewing and approving all PER’s and AFR’s up until March, and will be done by the end of next week to submit the FFR.
- The recent technical assistance call addressed background check compliance, consent release forms, and the upcoming Northeast Regional Conference.
Major focus of effort for the next month:
- Completing site monitoring reports for Learning Works, Maine Partnership for Environmental Stewardship, Colby College, Mid-Coast Conservancy, and Trekkers.
- Continued assistance for the four new rural programs.