We build capacity and sustainability in Maine's volunteer sector by...
The 28th Maine Blaine House Conference on Service and Volunteerism features
- 35 sessions
- National and Maine presenters
- Volunteer management skill-building
- Employee volunteering for small businesses
- Thought provoking keynote (Jason Mangone, Franklin Project)
- And much more!
The year-in-review for the Maine Commission for Community Service is its 2013 Annual Report to the Governor and Legislature.
An online copy is available through the link below.
For a hard copy, contact the Commission at email@example.com .
Links to recent news and events.
- Senator Angus King Visit to Western Maine National Service Programs
- Rep. Chellie Pingree Visit to Waterville National Service Programs
- Maine National Service Awareness Day at the Capitol (2014)
- Rep. Mike Michaud Site Visit to Lewiston National Service Programs
- Explore MCCS videos!