To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on this site's Calendar as well as theState of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
- Board Minutes: February 2016
- Executive Committe: March 2016; April 2016
- Board Development: February 2016
- Excellence and Expertise: March 2016
- Grant Selction & Performance: April 2016
- Public Information & Education: April 2016
Certificate in Volunteer Management 101 (MCCS online course) - registration open now
Professional Development Fund for Volunteer Leaders - applications open now
CNCS Notice of Funds Available for Training/Technical Assistance Investment (state commission program development funds)