To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on the Events page (internet calendar) as well as the State of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
2. Executive Committee: April 2017
3. Excellence & Expertise: April 2017
4. Grant Selection and Performance: April 2017
5. Public Information and Education: April 2017
MCCS Team Report:
Grant Programs Officer: March 2017
Training and Program Development Officer: March 2017
2016 MCCS Annual Report
As if you were there: Photo galleries from
1. Young Maine Volunteer Roll of Honor (March 26)
2. AmeriCorps Member Conference (March 29)
Strategy report from ASC, Service Year, and CNCS: Expanding Service Years in States