To facilitate board communication and assure compliance with the requirements for public notice, all MCCS meetings and work sessions will be posted on the Events page (internet calendar) as well as the State of Maine Legislative Calendar.
Task Force chairs are asked to check the dates/times/locations for their groups and notify staff of any changes.
As MCCS adds new staff and commissioners, we hope this central posting will help us all avoid "double booking" and, at the same time, make communication with partners smoother.
3. Excellence & Expertise: June 2017
4. Grant Selection and Performance: June 2017
- Updates to Commission Grant Policies
- AmeriCorps Host Site Policy update
- Continuation background docs for Goodwill grant: Continuation Extract; Continuation Assessment
- Continuation background docs for RSU 14/SySTEM REAL: Continuation Extract; Continuation Assessment
- Recommendations for disposition of AmeriCorps Formula grant applications :
a) United Way of TriValley task force report
b) Maine Youth Service Alliance task force report
c) Eastern Maine Development Corporation task force report and Full Application (optional read)
5. Public Information and Education: no report/no quorum
6. Background docs for discussion of Maine Volunteer Foundation work plan for MCCS
MCCS Team Report:
Grant Programs Officer: Current
Program Development and Training Officer: Current
Maine volunteer management conference: Call for Session Proposals
From a Maine AmeriCorps Member: Why I serve (video by Maine AmeriCorps programs)
New TV public service announcement created by Maine AmeriCorps programs