Administrative Staff Reports
December 30, 2011
- Updated and sent out exit interviews to programs.
- Compiled 3 year data for exit interviews from 2009-2011, generated graphs, comiled the report "A Profile of AmeriCorps Members 2009-2011", and drafted/distributed the press release.
- Compiled an updated GSA budget, led a planning teleconference with the planning committee, scheduled the next 2 meetings, updated the Roll of Honor page to reflect the new ceremony, created a new GSA promo (.org), created a new Roll of Honor promo (.gov)
- Compiled a Legislative contact list for National Service Day at the Capital, created a whiteboard with resources and instructions for programs, presented to programs at the National Service and Volunteerism Coucil meeting.
- Updated & re-opened Return on Investment survey for programs.
- Created & activated 3 new promos for .org site & 4 new promos for .gov site.
- Updated about staff page on .gov site to reflect our current staff and positions.
- Preped for and held MLK Selection Call, drafted contracts, official letters, and emails to winners & losers, drafted press release, updated MLK page.
- Attended a webinar from CNCS on MLK Day promotion
- Researched, ordered, and drafted Purchace Orders for new promotional pens and zip drives
- Assisted volunteers and agencies with Truist
- Attended 2 staff meetings
- Created a sparked.com account for the Commission and posted volunteer opportunities.
- Worked with 4 potential guest bloggers
- Compiled 2 CNCS Newsletters
- Wrote 2 VolunteerFare articles
- Compiled and edited the December VolunteerFare Newsletter
- Assisted with ordering office supplies
- Processed several MLK small contracts and invoices
- Compiled a narriative on the progress of all projects for my projects to be disbursed
- Created a daily calendar of all important dates for January-April
- Transfered names and contact info on all online accounts
- Trained MCCS staff on various tasks that they will be receiving upon my departure