Administrative Staff Reports
April 1, 2011
March Administrative Staff Report- Grant Programs Officer
- Organized and filed information related to monthly financial reports and processed reimbursement requests.
- Provided training to Hour Exchange due to leadership transition.
- Provided corrective action assistance regarding eGrants enrollment issues and pre-continuation assistance to Maine Parent Federation.
- Participated in monthly Subgrantee training (topic: Continuation and FY2012 outlook).
- Provided technical assistance to subgrantees on various topics.
Learn & Serve:
- Prepared and submitted LSA Continuation Application.
- Processed contract for new Learn & Serve Grant Sub-grantee.
- Organized and filed information related to financial reports and processed reimbursement requests.
- Attended KIDS Consortium Student Summit.
- Provided oversight for Service-learning VISTA.
- Monitored Aidmatrix site.
Other National Service:
- Provided Criminal History Record Check training to VGF Grantees.
- Provided OnCorps training to VGF Grantees.
- Did outreach to a variety of potential sites for Service-learning and Title I VISTA program opportunities.
- Consulted with Training Officer regarding Volunteer Generation Fund Contracts.
- Participated in Grants Selection & Performance Task Force Meeting.
- Participated in Service-learning Task Force Meeting
- Bi-weekly staff meetings.
- Assisted in event planning and development of outreach strategies for National Service Awareness Day.
- Represented Commission at KIDS Consortium Board meeting.
- Attended a portion of the AmeriCorps Member Training at Thomas College.