Volunteer Maine website unification information
Your new home for information found on VolunteerMaine.Org
Hello! If you have navigated to VolunteerMaine.Org, you are in the right place.
MaineServiceCommission.Gov is now home to all of the content previously found on VolunteerMaine.Org. A majority of the information found on the VolunteerMaine.Org website can be found inside the "Initiatives" section in the top navigation.
Directory for Content Previously on VolunteerMaine.Org
- Visit Maine Volunteer Rolls of Honor for information about the nomination process concerning adult and youth catagories.
- Visit Governor's Awards for Service and Volunteerism for information about guidelines, the nomination process, and past honorees.
- Visit Training for Managers of Volunteers for information on professional development resources, online tools, certification, conferences, seminars, and Volunteer Administrator Networks.
- Visit Maine Volunteer Leadership Conference for information about this 2020 virtual conference.
- Visit the disaster voluntereing page on MaineReady.Org for information and resources.
- Visit Certificate in Management of Volunteers for info on the CMV 101 online course.
- For information on the Maine Volunteer Foundation, please check back for a link to the new MVF website.
- Visit the Service Enterprise section for information on Maine Service Enterprise.
If you have any questions or need some assistance finding what you are looking for, please contact Bryan Roche, communications officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 207-624-7836.
Thank you for your patience as we move through this merger process!